Friday 17 April 2015

DIY for My personal things.

Posted by The Pixel Doll at 22:33
I love to do something DIY. My mom taught me some when I were little. We are really traditional family.  
Today, I am going to teach you guys how I make my personal things. It is really fun and hopes you will enjoy.
First, you need to buy the any kinds of pads. Or you can make it for the tissue bag as well.  





Second, prepare some fabric square you want for the back of your pouch. Put the fabric FACE UP on a work surface. Mine is face down. Don’t make that mistake! Take the other squares and fold them in half and “finger press” them as shown. One rectangle to the bottom half of the base square with open edges out and folded side in. Add another rectangle to the right side of the square the same way, folded side in. Start sewing in the top corner of the pouch. Sew a straight line leaving about a 1/2″ seam allowance.

Once you done you will be very proud of yourself. It does really easy and cute!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Girl gamer - Loving the Geek Swag Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos