Friday 26 June 2015

Final Fantasy XIV "Eorzea Symphony"

Posted by The Pixel Doll at 02:30
I've been playing Final Fantasy XIV for some time and I can definitely conclude that it is the best MMO that I've ever play <3

I'm currently playing the new expansion "Heavensward" and it has not disappoint me so far. Even the commercial for Heavensward is top class... very impressive indeed! Now take a look and tell me what you think :P


So cool right? I was discussing this with my friend and we thought it could be done with CGI... but we have never been so wrong. Lesson learnt: Don't underestimate Japanese level.

Check this another 2 min Commercial again and think again:


As seen from the video description:
“Eorzea Symphony” is a sound installation which plays FINAL FANTASY’s theme song with the sound effects made by 143 laptops and one player piano. 9 Surfaces, 7 MacBooks, 53 Latitudes, 6 G tunes, 2 Unit coms, 1 msi, 10 Gallerias and 2 iiyamas – all 143 laptops in total plus 1 automatic piano are synced by a unique algorithm. The players’ actions in a game setting “Eorzea” create a brand-new symphony."

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW O_O

Still can't believe? See The Making Movie below and see how they get it done.


They even created a special site for this: http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/3.0cm/

You can event go and have a visit as there is event that is open to public to experience "Eorzea Symphony"! How i wish I live in Japan :(


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Girl gamer - Loving the Geek Swag Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos